https://diabetesfrees.com/important-facts-about-diabetes/ Local health departments are investigating at least four cases of salmonellosis affecting three Wisconsin residents and one Minnesota resident. All four of the patients received frozen breaded chicken products at a Ruby’s Pantry pop-up location before their illnesses. Specifically, a raw breaded chicken product, that may look fully cooked, was distributed to Ruby’s Pantry patrons without cooking instructions or labels stating that the product was raw.
mystery reels Zyryanovsk Anyone who received any unlabeled chicken products from any Ruby’s Pantry location(link is external) is advised to either discard any remaining product or cook it to an internal temperature of 165ºF. These products may be raw even if they appear cooked. Ruby’s Pantry is cooperating with investigators and has voluntarily agreed to not distribute any unlabeled chicken products.
Będzin casino slots win real money Raw chicken products can be contaminated with Salmonella or other pathogens. When handling raw chicken products, it is important to take steps to protect you and your family.
free slots mas nuevas Shimodate The following tips are recommended for the safe handling of raw poultry.
- Wash hands and surfaces often when handling raw poultry.
- Separate raw meats and poultry from other foods in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate or freeze raw poultry promptly after purchasing.
- Cook all raw poultry to an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Always follow manufacturer’s instructions provided on product packaging.
- Place cooked poultry on a clean plate or platter before serving.
- Report suspected food poisoning to your local health department.